Worth upto 150 Rs
1. You are of sound mind.
3. You further represent that Are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
The Perfect Impressions Factory® reserves the right and sole discretion to refuse access to the Platform, terminate any account, and remove or restrict any content, at any time, with or without notice to you in case we notice any illegal activity on or from the account or if we have reason to believe that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
You could send a complaint and grievance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
SPAM E-MAIL AND POSTINGS
In the event your access or use of the Platform and Services is found to be spammy, misleading, malicious, annoying, or containing/promoting unsolicited e-mails or network postings, The Perfect Impressions Factory® reserves its right to obtain immediate injunctive relief against you or against such use by you, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity. The Perfect Impressions Factory® may also opt to block, filter, or delete unsolicited emails, messages or postings as per its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Perfect Impressions Factory® and its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
● Your user content and any other content (e.g. computer viruses) that you may submit, post to or transmit through the Platform (including a third party’s use of such user content (e.g. reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of your user content).
● Your access to or use of the Platform and Services (including any use by your employees, contractors, or agents and all uses of your account numbers, usernames, and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you, in connection with the Platform and Services).
● Any allegation that while using any of the software made available on the Platform you infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and/or any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting or linked via the Platform.
● Your activities in connection with the Platform.
This indemnity will be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
We do not represent or guarantee that this Platform will be free from errors or viruses. You acknowledge that this Website may be affected by outages, faults, or delays. Such outages, faults, or delays may be caused by factors, including technical difficulties with the performance or operation of our or another person’s software, equipment, or systems, traffic or technical problems with the Internet, or infrastructure failures.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however, caused (including through negligence), that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Platform, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Platform.
The Perfect Impressions Factory® respects and recognize the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of The Perfect Impressions Factory® to do the same. If you believe that your content has been used on The Perfect Impressions Factory® in a way that constitutes an infringement of your copyright, please notify The Perfect Impressions Factory®’s designated agent for complaints or approach us through the procedure set out under the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act. If you have a good faith belief that any of our users has infringed your copyright, you may follow the process as specified in our Copyright Policy.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
Refunds: You shall be entitled to a refund only if The Perfect Impressions Factory® is unable to deliver your order or there is a damage in the product during courier handling. For refund requests please email email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
1. When you use the Platform by way of registration, logging in, or creating a user account The Perfect Impressions Factory® may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, e-mail address, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, and mailing address.
3. By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing The Perfect Impressions Factory® with your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary, and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. The Perfect Impressions Factory® is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, The Perfect Impressions Factory® is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. As a strict policy, we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
2. However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
3. Legal Necessity: The Perfect Impressions Factory® may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data that is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
2. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.